3.29.2012

Gotochi Kitty: Hello Kitty Hiroshima

When I hear of Gotochi Kitty, the thing that comes first to my mind was Hello Kitty charms. It's just recently when I learned that Gotochi Kitty produces not only charms, but a lot more. They have Hello Kitty plush mascots, hand towels, bicuits, pens, mechanical pencils, etc.

This Hello Kitty Hiroshima plush mascot was included in a "Happy Set" I purchased from a friend in Facebook. At first I wasn't so excited about it because I'm not much of a fan of plush mascots. Apart from the fact that they're quite pricey, I didn't like those I saw online because they didn't have nice shapes. I was surprised when I got this mascot because it's shaped nicely and it's soo cute! Too cute it made me want more. :|

Hello Kitty in Maple leaf costume
Maple leaf is the official flower of Hiroshima prefecture. Since Gotochi Kitty produces Hello Kitty merchandise that showcases what Japan's prefectures are famous for, Hello Kitty in Maple leaf costume is born in Hiroshima.

When I've acquired more Gotochi Kitty from Hiroshima, I'd let you know. :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to suscribe you but i can´t.. i don´t know where´s the option.

    Your blog is so beautiful.. keep it on!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thank you for appreciating my blog. I haven't posted anything for a long time because I've been very busy. Will post soon when I have the time. :)

    P.S. I have added a subscribe button, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete